# As we all know Microsoft released its Windows 8 Consumer Preview version.You can now download Windows 8 Consumer Preview from Microsoft website.
Here we are sharing the steps you undertake to perform a clean install of Windows 8
1) Download Windows Consumer Preview From Here.
2) Once you downloaded Windows 8 Consumer preview for Microsoft website, you can install it on the system by burning the > “iso image” to a DVD/CD.
3) After successful completion of burning, you should insert the CD into the drive and you have to restart the system.
4) When the system starts booting, you have to Press F2 button and you have to change the boot order preference of your system.
5) One should set the preference to boot from the CD or DVD drive.
6) After making changes, You should save the changes and Exit.Now, the system will restarts and it boots from the CD/DVD drive.
7) First you see only the boot logo.
8) Then Setup asks you to choose your language, time and keyboard or input method.
9) Click next then Click Install now to continue.
10) Enter the product key to activate Windows.you can get product key from the download page
11) Next, you’ll agree to the Windows license terms
12 ) Choose the install type > “CUSTOM or UPGRADE” Install Windows only
13) Where do you want to install Windows? Choose the Drive to which to you want to install Window’s.
14) Installling Windows’, Setup performs the actual install through 5 phases, including Copying “Window’s Files”, “Expanding Window’s Files”, ‘Installing Feature’s”, “Installing Update’s”, and Almost Done Installing Windows. Setup reboot your computer 1-2 times during this process.
15) After installation, you’ll see ‘betta fish’, and then you can start personallizing ur computer, starting with giving it a name and choosing a background colour.
16) Now it’s time to select installation settings.Here, you can choose between Express Settings and Custom Setting.
17) Now you can sign into the OS so that you can download apps from the new Window’s Store and sync your data across different computer’s.
18) You’ll be asked to enter a mobile phone number, alternate e-mail address, and security question, so Microsoft can help you to reset your password, if you can’t log in. After signing in, you’ll finally be looking at Microsoft’s brand-new Metro interface for Windows 8
19) If you find Microsoft’s new tile-based setup overwhelming, you can switch back to the traditional desktop interface
$$ den You Are done, if you have any Ques. Regarding this Topic You Can Ask Me BY Commenting Below.